Been informed that your interview with the overseas company is via video conference?
Need to conduct a one-time video meeting with overseas partner or customer?
You want to cut down travelling expenses for the annual management meeting with all the overseas offices by using video conference?
Now you can do all the above at your convenience in Singapore. You can rent video conferencing rooms by the hour – 24 hours a day.
Most of the video conference rooms rental providers in Singapore charge an affordable hourly rate from SGD$250 onwards. Do bear in mind you will also need to pay for IDD charges if you are required to call out using ISDN connection (normally to older video conferencing systems that are not IP-based).
Renting of video conference rooms also comes with the following perks so that your video meeting can be hassle-free and smooth:
- Technical set-up & connection testing to other location(s) prior to conference date.
- Technical staffs on stand-by to offer help throughout the conference.
- Privacy is ensured as video conferencing room is solely reserved for your time slot.
- Most video conferencing rental facility comes with ample parking.
- Located near to MRT stations and easily accessible by public transport.
To book a video conference room by the hour, please visit our Singapore Video Conferencing Room Rental directory.