The Polycom QDX 6000 is the answer to SME market need for low cost yet high quality video conferencing equipment. It has a list price starting from USD$3,999 which is extremely affordable for small businesses looking to setup video conferencing facility in their premises.
It is designed for easy installation and fast setup – A person with basic technical know-how can easily connect up the video conference system and start using immediately.
Polycom QDX 6000 system is equipped with content sharing capability and is low bandwidth optimized for non-HD video conferencing applications.
Polycom QDX 6000 provides an optimal price-to-performance ratio for smaller rooms and organizations. They can be used for:
- Standard Meeting Room (4-6 persons)
- Small Regional Offices (frequent meetings with HQ)
- Recruitment Agencies for Candidate Interviews
- Non-Profit / Social Enterprises
- Small Legal Firms / Consulting Practices
Polycom QDX 6000 – MSRP from USD$3,999
MSRP stands for Manufacturer’s suggested retail price. In Singapore, it is commonly known as the Recommended Selling Price.
Contact us now for a complete video conference room setup.
Useful Features and Benefits
- Quality Video and Audio – Support for H.264 video standard ensures that both sides get good quality video signals even with lower bandwidth. Equipped with dual microphone pods to provide superior room coverage and audio clarity.
- Simple Installation and Easy-to-Use – Simple to assemble, with no complicated connections and has a friendly user-interface that enables people to easily make and receive video calls quickly.
- Dual Monitor Display – Supports connection to 2 display monitors (LCD or Plasma). Able to show near-end and far-end video in separate monitors (or) show far-end video and PC content separately.
- Content Sharing – Users can share PC content (PowerPoint slides, video, images, etc) with remote participants via a direct VGA cable connection or the IP network.
- Video – 4SIF/4CIF 16:9 aspect ratio at 256 Kbps to 4 Mbps
- H.323 IP / SIP up to 4 Mbps (point-to-point)
- H.264, H.263, H.261
- Polycom StereoSurround™ and Siren™ 22 Technology
- Content Sharing (People + Content)
- Video Input / Output – 5 x Video Input, 2 x Video Output
- Audio Input / Output – 2 x Audio Input, 2 x Audio Output
- 1 x 10/100 RJ-45 port for IP connectivity
Data Collaboration and Presentation Tools
Polycom QDX 6000 video conference system supports content sharing via its People + Content technology. Users can send PC content to remote participants while in a video call via a simple point and click interface.
Live PC content can be sent via a direct video cable connecting to the video conferencing unit or via IP over the same network.
Power and Dimensions
- Dimensions: 4.3cm (H) x 43.7cm (W) x 25.9cm (D)
- Weight: less than 10 kg
- Power Consumption: AC 100 – 240 V, Auto-Sensing Power supply
The Polycom QDX 6000 System Package comes with the following items:
- QDX 6000 Codec
- Polycom Eagle Eye Camera
- 2 units of QDX Microphone Pods
- People + Content
- QDX Remote Control
- Essential Cables
Contact us today to get Polycom QDX 6000 video conferencing system for your Singapore office.